TIME’s photo editors look at the most notable fashion trends of the Republican National Convention in Tampa.
More Photography from Time
- State of the Union: Handshakes, Hugs and Photo Ops
- First Lady Fashion: 17 Inaugural Gowns That Stood the Test of Time
- D.C. Horror: Shooting at Navy Yard
- 9/11: The Photographs That Moved Them Most
- Carrying the Weight of Syria, Obama Visits Sweden and Russia
- Thousands March on Washington to Honor MLK’s Legacy
Are "rolled-up socks stuffed in your pants" considered a "fashion accessory"?
Note to male convention-goers... the socks are to be placed in FRONT, not the REAR.
That sends a DIFFERENT message to any females you might approach...
Lol. Last year I stopped at a Pet Supplies store at the mall and bought our dog a squeak toy that looked like a hot dog. I just stuffed it in my pants pocket rather than carry it around when we went to other stores. Some woman came up to us and told my wife "This one's a keeper. Take care of him". We both got a kick out of it.
AF maintenance people, sometimes being a rather crude lot, were known to make "props" out of a variety of scrapped hydraulic hoses and fittings, sometimes much to the displeasure of any females they might encounter.