Greetings from Tampa, where the forecast calls for rain and all the Republican Convention coverage your eyeballs can handle.
- How conventions can affect the race.
- The organizers should emulate reality TV.
- Ron Paul’s last rally.
- He says doesn’t fully support Romney.
- The New York Post claims Chris Christie didn’t want the VP slot because he thought they’d lose.
- Mitt declares Obama “vituperative.”
- American Crossroads honcho Steven Law talks to the Journal.
- Michael Steele doesn’t exist.
- And this billboard is greeting Republicans in Tampa.