- Romney says two tax returns are enough, he won’t disclose more.
- Pawlenty is getting a serious look for vice president, and the decision may already have been made.
- Adviser Ed Gillespie swoops in to clear up the Bain timeline: Romney “retired retroactively.” Oh.
- Horse race update: Yep, still close.
- Thoughts on Mormonism, how the church invested in everything, and how it might affect the election.
- What will voter ID laws do?
- Obama’s struggles with Israel.
- LIEMORE: Regulators and bankers try to blame each other in rate fixing scandal.
- Congress loses the postal service’s rescue package in the mail.
- And this may surprise you, but the bride doesn’t want a political donation instead of a Kitchenaid.
Doesn't matter if he did, or he didn't, liberals will concentrate on the fact that he didn't release his prostrate exam!! There is more that Obummer has hidden, that WE will never find out, then the Liberals will ever dream up for Romney!!! Yet, what the liberal media asks for, will have more meaning, then what we we don't know, will never know, and what we should of known, about Obama!!!! That is just the way it is!! Hypocrisy at its best!!!! The New World, that we now live in, thanks to the liberal media, agenda!!!