- Outside Romney’s fabulous weekend fundraiser in the Hamptons, the donors speak their minds. (So do the protesters.)
- Obama will propose extending all but the top-tier of the Bush tax cuts for one year, seek contrast with Romney.
- A sequel to the big Supreme Court leak story: Conservative Justices, still angry!
- A nice account of the uncertain scramble in the minutes following the health care decision.
- In Mario Cuomo’s mind, there are two planes idling on the tarmac for his son.
- In case you want to catch up, here’s a compendium of Rupert Murdoch’s tweeted takedowns.
- And a former Texas House candidate and prostitute writes an advice book.
Here's a thought: try taxing the christ-cult for all its holdings,
properties, etc., upon which it claims the right to be tax exempt -- at
the rate of $71,000,000,000 (yep, 71 TRILLION) dollars EACH YEAR.
What would Jeezus do? He was a bit of a nutcase socialist, going around
giving healthcare away, absolutely free, to anyone who asked.
GOBAMA2012!!!! YES WE DID!!! YES WE CAN!!! YES WE WILL!!!
And for all that (not life), he still didn't bring us the WingNutDaily - Drudge story of the day:
That's right...not only is Obama an effeminate metrosexual, he's also a CIA Secret Agent Man.
Don't forget that he's also a lizard:
"The only point I need to prove is that you are utterly gullible and have a reckless disregard for the accuracy of what you post. The rest will take care of itself."
Nope. Still a loser.
But thanks for playing.
"No I'm suggesting that the folks you link to daily are liars."
You only say that because they challenge liberal superstitions and it rattles your belief in the dogma of the Church of the Almighty Government.
"Perfect… Democrat Who Introduced Obama at His Big Ohio Rally Is a Big Crook"
You couldn't make this stuff up!
"Flashback: ABC News Says Obama Raising Taxes On Those Making Over $250K Would Hurt Nearly 900K Small Businesses…"
Why does Barack Obama hate small business people? They are the backbone of the job market.
Why doesn't Barry eliminate the loopholes that let his pals at GE pay no taxes?
I have a small business and I laugh when I hear people describe anyone earning over 100K as a small business. Seriously-$250K will feed and house your family; something my small business struggles to do on less than 50K. Quit your b!tching.
The 400 highest-earning taxpayers received nearly $17 billion in S corporation and partnership income in 2007 (the most recent year for which we have these data) — an average of $83 million each, according to the IRS.  In addition to the wealthiest 400 taxpayers, the following types of individuals are commonly included in the definition of “small business” used in tax debates:
partners in very large corporate law firms,partners in lucrative medical practices, andWall Street bond traders who receive multi-million dollar bonuses and invest some of their income in investment partnerships.
The commonly used definition of “small business” also includes many wealthy executives of the nation’s largest corporations and financial institutions, who are considered “small business owners” if they rent out their vacation homes.