TIME’s photo editors bring you the best pictures of the past week from the Beltway and beyond.
More Photography from Time
- State of the Union: Handshakes, Hugs and Photo Ops
- First Lady Fashion: 17 Inaugural Gowns That Stood the Test of Time
- 9/11: The Photographs That Moved Them Most
- Carrying the Weight of Syria, Obama Visits Sweden and Russia
- Thousands March on Washington to Honor MLK’s Legacy
- Eugene Allen, the Man Behind The Butler
G-ESTEEM-PEOPLE WHO EDUCATED THEMSELVES amp; EVOLVED INTO THE MOST HAPPY AMERICANS USUALLY RED NECKS amp; PRO-BLACKS(STAY BOW-LEGGED amp; THICK).
"If god is with me than who can be against me? I can do anything.G-ESTEEM
Teach me it's more to being a man than feeling up your thigh.For Breast Cancer.G-ESTEEM (w/ pic of President Obama amp; Wife).
STAY BOW-LEGGED amp; THICK.G-ESTEEM(Presidential Election Nov 6, 2012) 44-Life