- Median family net worth has dropped to early ’90s levels (from $126,400 in 2007 to $77,300 in 2010).
- No matter what the court decides, three major health insurers will keep parts of Obamacare. (Covering preventive care and young adults saves them money.)
- People try too hard to define Obama.
- Why the President changed his mind about military detention and counter-terrorism.
- The Supreme Court won’t hear anymore from Gitmo prisoners.
- The FEC allows donation by text message.
- A Senate candidate starts her own cable network.
- How Syria’s Assad won his P.R. wars in the west.
- The Commerce Secretary’s car accident case gets weirder.
- And good luck guessing which Jim Messina is which.
Zg80tiX http://ibi.mobi/ 8767327
dyDOmKb http://ebashu24health.com/ 9483336
mhqeCLO http://2015pharmacy.com/ 3664668
qA75Ai http://safeonlineoshop.com 7933841
yUxiGd http://safe-internetshopping.com 367286
Nd1cnx4 http://safeinternetshop.com 2103088
VUDfT http://safe-internet-shopping.com 784280
gh7H3I http://realerection.com 6241610
hqaQ7 http://manstronglife.com 2085412
i5QQc http://strongerect.com 647800
c20rqL http://menserectlife.com 1291609
Li63OU http://menserect.com 7396468
CAaery7 http://longerect.com 3235498
CVP43j http://bestmenserect.com 262893