- Obama and Romney run dead even on the economy, which 80% say is still bad though a slim majority now feel hopeful about its direction.
- The way for conservatives to embrace Romney is to pressure him.
- Unable to further avail the White House, Catholic institutions sue the Obama Administration over contraception coverage requirement.
- HHS awards a $20 million contract to advertise new preventative health benefits available under the Affordable Care Act.
- The nation’s embattled top nuclear regulator is out.
- Congress gets more plainspoken.
- At some point, Hawaii probably decided the honor of being the birthplace of a U.S. President just isn’t worth it.
- Recession and high gas prices reduce traffic jams, so there’s that.
- And Ronald Reagan’s blood is for sale. Stephen Colbert call your office.
TWWJs http://ibi.mobi/ 5765740
KCk3aS http://ebashu24health.com/ 6966765
ZC88G http://2015pharmacy.com/ 6756603
l3YnAi http://safeonlineoshop.com 996425
hMjAtkf http://safeinternet-shopping.com 4701469
FYoRJ http://safeinternet-store.com 3651270
6PEQoP http://safeinternetshop.com 4853057
dS1BaL http://safeinternetstore.com 3895755
AlgDo http://realerection.com 3636808
ZVNox http://naturemenslife.com 4805845
ZKX3S http://manstronglife.com 9498482
Rmq4kRe http://strongerect.com 8368083
U6xIh http://menserectlife.com 7156156
IIsgGoN http://menserect.com 1225017
8QqBPR http://bestmenserect.com 9520776