The First Lady has been hard at work from Berkeley to Bethesda drumming up support for her “Let’s Move” exercise initiative, as well as her husband’s re-election campaign. TIME’s photo editors bring you her best moments from the trail.
More Photography from Time
- State of the Union: Handshakes, Hugs and Photo Ops
- First Lady Fashion: 17 Inaugural Gowns That Stood the Test of Time
- D.C. Horror: Shooting at Navy Yard
- 9/11: The Photographs That Moved Them Most
- Carrying the Weight of Syria, Obama Visits Sweden and Russia
- Thousands March on Washington to Honor MLK’s Legacy