- On the politics of empathy: John Sides and Walter Kirn.
- There are more persuadable voters than you might think.
- Obama declines to issue executive order banning LGBT discrimination among federal contractors.
- A first-hand account of “ex-gay” therapy.
- George Zimmerman charged with second-degree murder.
- Today in stupid things that are safe to ignore: communists, attacking Ann Romney for staying home, attacking anyone for whom they follow on Twitter, and Herman Cain’s chickens.
- Newt Gingrich’s latest theory on why he isn’t winning (yet): Fox News.
- The Fox Mole was canned and all he got out with was boilerplate Romney banter and a picture of the bathroom.
- And texts from Hillary goes out on top.
iLt6E http://safe-med-store.es/ 8214130
FxQT4Dm http://ibi.mobi/ 9086929
AnQvkg http://ebashu24health.com/ 411539
u5RZsg http://sosnihuyca24health.com/ 3643312
pGsu5Bi http://2015pharmacy.com/ 3414942
1pGSpi http://safeinternetshoping.com 766612
epFEs http://safeinternetshop.com 5449958
a1xl1AR http://safeinternetstore.com 4619352
QB47T http://realerection.com 1720685
sf3pbD http://manstronglife.com 9651224
LgaosZ http://menserectlife.com 7365945
Nfh6F http://longerect.com 6345348
hxRyc9 http://bestmenserect.com 2095073