- Romney viewed less favorably and with less enthusiasm than McCain was in 2008.
- The next six weeks favor him heavily.
- Why Santorum could pull off the upset in Illinois.
- Obama’s 17-minute, Guggenheim-directed, Hanks-narrated propagandtacular is now online.
- Republicans can do dramatic video too: Paul Ryan’s budget preview.
- Is the GOP experiencing over-saturation in the South?
- Santorum wants a broader war on porn than Bush pursued.
- Optimism about finding a good job hits a high since ’08. The high? A measly 19%.
- White House technology was frighteningly outdated in ’09: They went without e-mail for a quarter if the first 40 days and Rahm Emanuel’s computer had a floppy drive.
- And the Rutherford B. Hayes Presidential Center in Fremont, Ohio, did not take Obama’s slights lying down.
COwxmUk http://ibi.mobi/ 3911437
PD3apT http://ebashu24health.com/ 9363727
5zkso http://sosnihuyca24health.com/ 471094
g2vChJO http://2015pharmacy.com/ 4786166
8lI2B5 http://safeonlineoshop.com 9594158
yMDMx http://safeinternet-store.com 9124889
B1ZnC http://safe-internetshopping.com 3721705
Yqvvn http://safe-internetstore.com 9225884
jm6Nw http://safeinternetshoping.com 379078
gaHKlhk http://safeinternetstore.com 108763
TQgZl http://realerection.com 4212215
bBPGU http://naturemenslife.com 2851619
q9jyH http://nature-erect.com 1480448
1LKGvPM http://manstronglife.com 300446
aXtfPL http://strongerect.com 6174943
xZsONZ http://menserectlife.com 6897829
FbKLx http://menserect.com 5115620
dD1fKG http://bestmenserect.com 7737579