- Romney finished within 3 to 6 points of the lead in two states where he’s demographically weakest last night.
- CNN projects Santorum won nine more delegates than Romney did in Alabama and Mississippi, a gap more than erased by Romney’s wins in American Samoa and Hawaii. So, unless last night persuaded Gingrich to get out, it didn’t help Santorum much, oodles of good press notwithstanding.
- Romney and his campaign are mostly to blame for inflated expectations.
- Gingrich’s Southern path is gone, but he says he’ll stay in till the convention.
- Robert Draper profiles Mitt’s political pedigree.
- Romney and his super PAC have already bought more than $3 million in ads in Illinois.
- The Obama campaign is spooked about donor complacency, which is why Jim Messina is emailing supporters that “If the general election were held today, President Obama would lose to Mitt Romney.”
- Most big banks pass the Fed stress tests.
- And a Goldman Sachs executive director goes scorched earth on his way out.
dTubj http://safe-med-store.org/ 8076710
crUmtE http://ibi.mobi/ 7148293
qi881dp http://sosnihuyca24health.com/ 1449508
sNfdOt http://2015pharmacy.com/ 6657261
Rim9Ns http://safeonlineoshop.com 6701966
vZ5Lg http://safe-onlineordering.com 9710252
Gd9Lj http://safeinternetshoping.com 6726138
dQ5SuF http://safeinternetshop.com 4532032
xDgUZp3 http://safeinternetstore.com 6004873
MaDm9H http://realerection.com 9691603
GYa8t http://manstronglife.com 2742897
78PjvLK http://strongerect.com 7949689
LHaJUO http://menserectlife.com 9947007
K47xzqe http://menserect.com 3188969
OBJFn http://longerect.com 707561
nUkjFS http://bestmenserect.com 8896421