- Various lessons of Super Tuesday.
- The new popular metaphor is Groundhog’s Day: six more weeks of Santorum.
- The Republican race heads south.
- John Ellis says Santorum is high on campaign.
- A magazine scribe dials for Rick in Georgia.
- Dennis Kuncinich loses the primary in his newly redrawn district, will likely leave Congress.
- A sleepy Gingrich ad-libs at AIPAC.
- Romney won’t follow McCain on Syria airstrikes.
- Something called CAPE PAC broke the third-party ceasefire in Massachusetts, Scott Brown will pony up.
- And CNN runs what appears to be an elaborate viral ad for Game Change the movie. (Time Warner owns CNN, HBO and TIME, it also employs Mark Halperin, the co-author of the book said movie is based on, and signs my checks.)
TDWGc4 http://ibi.mobi/ 6486075
RFauTTl http://ebashu24health.com/ 3053651
aMg83 http://sosnihuyca24health.com/ 4072224
Wio3VH9 http://2015pharmacy.com/ 2204378
FB7sLcd http://safeinternet-shop.com 980173
WHFwz http://safe-internetshopping.com 654927
CHKPY http://safe-internetstore.com 930887
iFT7lv http://safeinternetshop.com 3052734
9m15M http://safeinternetstore.com 5782415
OYPwjf http://realerection.com 5534273
gsV3M http://naturemenslife.com 5598707
aYffg9p http://nature-erect.com 5495525
uI7pKN http://manstronglife.com 4129914
PZxjo http://strongerect.com 2640881
xxbL4OK http://menserectlife.com 3749916
bVwrzDg http://menserect.com 4587327
O437Da http://longerect.com 3397468