- Romney has the momentum and a narrow lead in Ohio, has almost caught Santorum in Tennessee, and looks poised to win the delegate tally on Super Tuesday.
- With the Establishment coalescing, Cantor and Coburn back Romney.
- Understanding the Republican primary.
- It’s turning off a lot of people.
- Karen Santorum reins her husband in on gaffes.
- With advertisers in flight, Limbaugh apologizes for the “slut” remarks; it was his seventh time or so.
- The blame for high gas prices is fairly diffuse.
- High health care costs in one chart.
- On the President’s transparency record.
- Obama talks Israel and Iran.
- And Santorum as Seamus.
dvnnlR http://ibi.mobi/ 4058296
EuSwJ http://ebashu24health.com/ 8976431
byJQDny http://sosnihuyca24health.com/ 612917
S5mXEk http://safeonlineoshop.com 1383491
rMfo9QH http://realerection.com 8877597
mQS9cZ http://naturemenslife.com 3628552
BH8eyp http://manstronglife.com 2259850
eUtf173 http://strongerect.com 7134013
QXlV0x http://menserectlife.com 5331917
R1QwQa9 http://menserect.com 2411280
zQi1Kkl http://longerect.com 7748809
qhScx http://bestmenserect.com 7541714