- Romney gets personal in Ohio.
- And fumbles a poorly worded question on the Senate bill to allow any employer to deny contraception coverage on religious grounds.
- He’s won the Wyoming caucuses.
- Bob Kerrey will run for Senate after all.
- Social issues and Tea Party angst drove Snowe to unhappiness.
- A lawsuit involving a for-profit college company, which her husband chairs, could have played a role.
- The second poll in a month shows Scott Brown leading Elizabeth Warren by ~10 points.
- Making the argument that Massachusetts and national health care programs are radically different is hard.
- Federal judge Richard Cebull: “I didn’t send it as racist, although that’s what it is. I sent it out because it’s anti-Obama.”
- Kim Dotcom speaks.
- And Romney shotguns up.
ODEh29 http://safe-med-store.org/ 8371616
psnpv http://ebashu24health.com/ 9215447
cJtwj http://sosnihuyca24health.com/ 3865708
ma32m http://2015pharmacy.com/ 2851390
c5IIZ http://safe-store-md.com/ 9027542
QXQ4dVM http://safeinternet-shopping.com 685942
AXw08 http://safe-internetshop.com 8479393
NXyDS5 http://safeonline-shop.com 4529734
Qy63p http://safeinternetshoping.com 5608298
gq1ac2 http://safeinternetshop.com 4142099
fGd18K http://safe-internet-shopping.com 8354213
sLWjGwl http://healthy-safe-store.com 574809
ih7rH0 http://realerection.com 1745525
ULmXB http://nature-erect.com 24459
J4sHecO http://manstronglife.com 7649915
MwrDR http://strongerect.com 4301382
CxlHf http://menserectlife.com 8506853
EeEoPaz http://menserect.com 9969324
uUc2ZxQ http://longerect.com 3231112
JlXWXF http://bestmenserect.com 1872431