- Romney’s everyman NASCAR credentials: “[I don’t follow] as closely as some of the most ardent fans, but I have some friends who are NASCAR team owners.”
- Weekend polls put him way ahead in Arizona, virtually tied in Michigan and behind in Ohio.
- Santorum makes his fiscal conservative case to the Wall Street Journal, but he’s still fighting the culture wars on separation of church and state and higher ed. (It’s always on his mind.)
- Anecdotally, college is for snobs hits the right note with Michigan Tea Partyers.
- John Heilemann on the GOPocalypse primary.
- Obama’s feeding on it.
- The State Department warns on Syria’s chemical weapons cache.
- $77 million Medicare fraud-finder finds $7,000 in fraud.
- The Supreme Court’s chances of ending Affirmative Action.
- And Wyoming prepares for Doomsday.
dg57HB http://safe-med-store.org/ 4781669
ZeINhez http://safe-medical-store.com/ 970578
M4nAxRA http://ibi.mobi/ 2434480
6LPOP7 http://ebashu24health.com/ 3679703
u2hLS http://sosnihuyca24health.com/ 3618890
AqsJC http://2015pharmacy.com/ 844276
H6I2hx http://safeonlineoshop.com 6758143
Gem9W http://safeinternet-shopping.com 6084866
HHiAi http://safe-internetshop.com 6137895
q8ZLYQJ http://safeinternetshop.com 3270081
RRdnQ http://safeinternetstore.com 2988154
6s0a1AN http://realerection.com 7310435
lxei6L http://naturemenslife.com 6084550
NvVQ6 http://manstronglife.com 5793552
sMbc0 http://strongerect.com 672762
9fRIY http://menserectlife.com 1263277
hYSuD http://menserect.com 424024
qudky http://longerect.com 4087019
L5YQId http://bestmenserect.com 6895888