- The White House is set to unveil a tax reform plan that would reduce the corporate rate to 28%, remaining near revenue neutral.
- Answering conservatives’ calls, Romney will release a new “bolder” tax proposal this week.
- The season finale of GOP Bachelor is tonight. Who will Republicans end up marrying?
- Romney noses ahead within the margin of error of one Michigan poll.
- Ron Paul is helping him.
- As a group, endorsements are important; individual governors not so much.
- Per Drudge, Santorum once said Satan was after America.
- “As you cut spending you’ll slow down the economy,” Romney says in a classic Kinsleyian gaffe.
- Soaring gas prices are becoming an issue again despite the fact that Presidents can’t do much about it.
- Obama starts the year off 2008 fundraising pace.
- He’s singing again.
- And 25 photos of Romney looking normal.
d9IMdMB http://ebashu24health.com/ 2730383
oGy8x http://sosnihuyca24health.com/ 4324967
ubeKZDo http://2015pharmacy.com/ 4828605
xDTCsfN http://safeonlineoshop.com 8264840
zW1Oxv http://safeinternet-store.com 8026868
mPjenBW http://safeinternetshop.com 9369475
QijKJf http://safe-internet-shopping.com 5715430
S06Vz http://realerection.com 5409556
HOgnw http://manstronglife.com 9118094
NO4Yl1 http://strongerect.com 7843867
pvHR2 http://menserectlife.com 4701351
8mbuM http://bestmenserect.com 3029720