- House Republicans finally manage to pass their stopgap funding measure, but its energy department cuts likely won’t pass the Senate.
- If you want some idea of Perry’s debate performance last night (beside reading Scherer’s Benadryl-laced masterpiece), go to 1:28 in this video or watch his answer on Pakistan below that:
Vodpod videos no longer available.
- Performance isn’t everything.
- Ron Brownstein writes Perry’s a one-party politician.
- Americans are convinced the federal government is very, very wasteful.
- Obama sold Israel bunker-busters.
- Bill Clinton blames Netanyahu for failed peace process.
- Clinton’s writing a book, slated for November, on how to save the economy, which Obama is sure to appreciate.
- And Meg Whitman named CEO of Hewlitt-Packard.