It’s been awhile since I posted a bunch of non-sequiturs. This is my attempt to catch some of those bits from the past week or so that haven’t fallen all the way through the cracks.
• Looking for love in all the wrong places
• Interview with Raj Patel, author of “Stuffed and Starved,”
about living in a world in which a “billion people are overweight and nearly a billion starving.”
• John McCain: Not a big Philip Roth fan
• Pew looks at primary coverage
• Republicans would be Democrats if they only knew
• What was Scotty’s style?
• More Pew: “McCain’s Negatives Mostly Political, Obama’s More Personal”
• Why Webb would hate being veep.
• Poblano’s pollster rankings
• Bobby Jindal might actually be the next Ronald Reagan. Only more conservative.